?

Log in

Regulus the Great

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Godric's Hollow

April 22nd, 1978


02:34 am
CAREER MEETINGS ARE SO OVERRATED, i think i can remember a bunch of QUEERS AND LESBIANS complaining about it in here last year I MEAN REALLY, I DON'T NEED A FUCKIGN CAREER, I'M FUCKING RICH IF YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING NOTICED. Jigger's an arse, he TRIED SUGGESTING JOURNALISTIC JOBS AND SUCH THINGS LESBIANS LIKE RITA DO, I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'LL BE LIVING OFF DAD FOR QUITE A WHILE, THANKS. Crouch thinks i'd be good as an auror but WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW? THE LAST THING i want to do is be like his fucking dad who sends him PROPHET CUTOUTS EVERY WEEK.

fucking hogwarts Shirtliftington was a bit too fucking supportive at the line to get in Jigger's office.
Current Mood: apathetic

(5 comments | Leave a comment)

February 14th, 1978


11:28 pm - Attn Demy
if this valentines shit is your idea of a fucking good joke then WOW you're a boring arsehat.

the Ice Mice were nice though. Thanks.
Current Mood: confused
Current Music: Parkinson is a SNORING BASTARD

(14 comments | Leave a comment)

October 1st, 1977


11:52 pm
What the fuck is up with the Danny shirtlifter?

if I hear parkinson fucking SQUEE about him again i'll throw him out of the window. Face down.
Current Mood: irritated
Current Music: fucking SQUEEING

(13 comments | Leave a comment)

August 31st, 1977


12:08 pm - THIS IS UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE
PLEASE SAY THIS ISN'T TRUE. I REJECT BEING A PREFECT. I REFUSE! THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO SHARE THE FUCKING CLASS AND PREFECT DUTIES WITH A FUCKING LESBIAN, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO GO TO HOUSE MEETINGS WITH RABASTAN LESTRANGE AND LOOK UP TO FUCKING POTTER!!??!? MERLIN YOU ARE THE WORST QUIDDITCH PLAYER IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD BUT YOU GET THIS?? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK WHAT KIND OF FAVOURS YOU DID TO MCGONAGALL!!

i fucking resign!!

this is fucking shite and if i get another owl from Parkinson to meet at Diagon Alley I'm going to send him kreacher with the fucking owl and have it bite his hands off.

That is all.
Current Mood: WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME

(10 comments | Leave a comment)

August 8th, 1977


05:13 pm
So it's back to being amused by the squib and the foreign house elves, not to mention that NO ONE IS TELLING ME ANY FUCKING THING and i just KNOW Rabastan knows what the fuck happened but he's not talking to me since he told me we were in his room and I pointed out the stains on his sheets.

Well I don't know about you fuckers but i just found out about the fucking Unforgivables news that are out on the prophet and just WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO TELL US YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS LIKE SOMEONE DIED FROM SUCKING TOO MUCH PENIS (someone named SIRIUS) OR SOMEONE ELSE HAVING A MISCARRIAGE (someone TOUCHING that thing)!!

Unlucky for me none of them happened so i have to at least pretend this uh Robert GIT-BIN's second name was Sirius. oh look! Cecilia just finally completed a backflip! I put some spice in the game, tied her ankles so it's harder to get it right. i think she hurt her shoulder but i can't be sure and i don't really care.

I know i'm going to regret this but i wish Parkinson had a fucking journal because his birthday was soon and i wanted to see which present i want to keep.

I think Cecilia snapped something. I'll be right back.
Current Mood: veggie
Current Music: Cecilia trying backflips

(21 comments | Leave a comment)

June 22nd, 1977


06:47 pm - FUCKING PLEASE
Well Cici's tea party was absolutely more fucking boring than i thought so this place is still trying to kill me out of boredom. I hate this. I cannot stay one more day here I DON'T CARE IF TOMORROW WE HAVE TO GO TO KING'S CROSS. I want to go home and meet Rita, my new house elf, which I'm SURE mum bought me because otherwise she would've sent a howler just to say no.

Parkinson is excited that next year we'll be fifth years even though I keep telling him it's going to be the fucking same. He's even excited about OWLs. i think someone just hexed him, wish i knew who it was really so I could give him about TEN GALLEONS as a fucking prize.

Honestly, to make a report about a fucking halfblood is really low, Rita. The other slytherins don't care because they just liked how it seemed like a professor was dead or something, i don't even care about the bloody OWLs anyway. All i want to do is go home at grimmauld and stay there but NO MUM THINKS IT'S FUNNY TO SPEND THE FUCKING HOLYDAYS WITH THE LESTRANGES so I have around three days to kick Rita. Amazing.

Whatever.
Current Mood: homesick
Current Music: Shut the fuck up Parkinson

(18 comments | Leave a comment)

May 26th, 1977


09:40 pm - Right.
Rabastan's taking his OWLs soon so there is no point in talking to him or any of the fifth, sixth or seventh years. God, i can't wait to get out of this school. I've had enough. I'm tired. SUMMER HOLIDAYS WHERE ARE YOU. Fuck, you'd think they'd be any slower.

I got an owl from mum last night too!! Well, actually, I got one this morning because last nights was from Dad and dad said that mum wasn't sending a howler this time, so, it would be good to open the letter. so i did, and she said we're spending time with the Lestranges over the summer. Joy. I am jumping with fucking damned joy.

But I was in potions the other day and Rita had no choice but to sit beside me, so i let her. We didn't talk at all. Which is good because I really didn't want to talk to her or yet be near that wench. She might be a pureblood and all that, but really. she might as well be a mudblood with the way she's treated. Not that I care if anyone does anything to her. people laugh at her because she's so horrible and her writing is so fucking bogus and fake and stupid. Yet she still writes and i don't understand why that girl does so. Something is definitely wrong with her. Shite, I can't see why I went out with her in the first place.

I asked mum if I could have my own house elf. I want to name it rita, just so I can kick it. What fun.

It's funny. i don't even care that we didn't win the cup. I just want to get out of here.
Current Mood: sarcastic and tired.very tired

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

May 2nd, 1977


09:33 pm - For Sirius and Andromeda, and the rest of the school or whoever happens to read this
i want everyone's attention. Last night, i spent a bloody good portion vomiting my dinner out to the toilet. I woke up at four bloody AM to, again, spew my insides out. I'll say this once and only once so help me, Andromeda and Sirius Black were never part of our family. they have known since the beginning that they were never going to carry on the black name, and we - the loyal sons and daughters of Royalty knew as well, and it comes to no surprise whatsoever for what they have chosen. they do not deserve to carry the Black family name, which has been around for centuries and they can both die for all I care, because i don't fucking care for traitors - blood traitors - for that fact. i don't care for Sirius - who fucks whoever he wants whether it be a girl that's a mudblood, a halfblood or peter fucking pettigrew. i don't care for Andromeda, who has chosen the life that doesn't follow her mother or father's wishes, for she, the slime under my fingernails, can go with Ted Tonks and live the life she thinks she'll live. happily. sadly. dead, hopefully, whatever, i don't care anymore. the last week has been nothing but extreme bullshite. at least we know now, for sure, who are true to the family name and who will find a better ending than what you two have chosen. go ahead, fuck the mudbloods, and the tossers, and the idiots, and the disgusting filth that runs around this school with nothing more than dumbledore's fucking invisible ropes to their necks that aren't even attached. no, I am not fucking angry because that would be stupid and i would be wasting my breath and my fucking strength getting goddamned ANGRY when there is no fucking need to be. as i see it, there is no baby.

as for others asking about our family - Lestrange is right and i want to thank you, Rodolphus and Rabastan, for the support. and as for me, my only relatives are Narcissa and Bellatrix Black, and my beautiful queenly cousins, I am your little king.

we'll get through this, we always have.
Current Music: only silence

(28 comments | Leave a comment)

April 22nd, 1977


02:25 pm - GODDAMIT
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.
GODDAMIT I HATE THIS FUCKING SCHOOL
WHAT HAPPENED TO REAL PUNISHMENT?!
TORTURE?!
DEATH?!
EXPULSION?!



and now, i have to write an owl to mum and explain why this school is a stupid, stupid, place to be. I wish they sent me somewhere else.
Current Mood: angry

(31 comments | Leave a comment)

April 16th, 1977


11:02 pm
so we wait with bated breath
for the blood to trickle
and taint
and then they die
while others faint
and we live once again.

how does that sound, bellatrix?

I was bored in Transfiguration yesterday and I think that's a rather fascinating piece of written work myself. and you know, The Fifteen Glorious Years of Regulus Black will include some of the earlier written masterpieces. My book will be the best, of course.

Other than that, I actually cannot wait to go home to Grimmauld this year. received an interesting owl from mum the other day - not a howler, but i think she's gotten over our differences - regarding some things, and you know how it goes.

Oh and Bellatrix, i am still waiting for it. I thought about owling mum and you know that mum doesn't like our families keeping secrets from each other. so, I am waiting and you will tell me soon, i am sure.

Rita, i've heard, has called me considerable names. no one cares about that twat anyway, i think.
Current Mood: indescribable

(56 comments | Leave a comment)

April 6th, 1977


05:45 pm - we were stupid anyway
Rita is a stupid fucking twat who doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. She makes up lies and cheats HER BOYFRIEND out of things that are rightfully his.



I think professor mcgonagall heard me when I told Parkinson to shove it up his arse. The fucking girl is probably spreading it around Slytherin.



Yeah.


so, we broke up.



I wish i went home to grimmauld.
Current Mood: blank

(23 comments | Leave a comment)

March 11th, 1977


12:16 pm - My Birthday.
I don't think anyone can ruin my mood today because today is my birthday, and since it's my birthday, I'm going to do what i fucking please. Went to breakfast and I got a package from mum and dad - filled with CHOCOLATE and all these good stuff, and dad sent me a book.

Inside-Out by Cathal Greenland and some shite. I hate reading, but this might be good - I don't know. probably stuff it in my trunk and look at it later if I'm dead bored. Flipped through a couple of pages, I think it's about someone's second cousin having a love affair?? or something?? And she curses the sister with the curse and her insides splatter everywhere. The author was mad, I think. I guess I'll read it later.

Three more years and i'm out of this school. I think I know what I'm going to do. I think mum and dad wouldn't mind, truthfully, and maybe i can convince Rita, Cici and Bella to join me.

I should write a book, I think. It should be called, The Fifteen Glorious Years of Regulus Black and have everything in there. It's bound to be a best seller. I might even receive a Merlin award.

Yeah, okay. Going now.
Current Mood: My Birthday.
Current Music: My Birthday.

(19 comments | Leave a comment)

March 8th, 1977


12:07 am - well, shite.
Mum sent me a howler today because she heard something about the masque or some kind of shite, and i don't know what people told her, but it wasn't fucking true. it was probably parkinson, and i'll say right now in this stupid fucking journal that's he's going to die a painful death and my hands will be the cause of it cause he's a fucking moron. I hate this school and Rita is mad at me again i think. Which is fine. I guess.

Breakfast was okay except for that howler. was unable to burn it quick enough. Yesterday mum sent me a letter saying how I would always be the better son and shite like that, then she goes on to send me a howler. nice.

My birthday is coming up and all I want is to go bury myself. That, or get money from dad. He sent me a pretty good amount last year, he had better live up to his standards.

SPEAKING ABOUT MONEY, BAGMAN, you fuck, you owe me 10 galleons. I forgot those other days, but just you wait!! I'm going to get it TOMORROW.

has anyone seen my copy of Dandy Doxy, Don't be Difficult and Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Paracelsus, the True Story?? return to Regulus black, thanks.

 

February 15th, 1977


08:53 pm - FUCKING HELLSJaf;
I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO A BLOODY STUPID FUKCING MASQUE AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE AND IT WAS FOR FUCKING QUEERS ANYWAY

RITA WHERE ARE YOu??

my head hurts so bad but I am not going to the nurse because she's going to give me detention or something and why is everything so FUCKING LOUD?? I swear stupid second years are screaming in the background and if they want me to fucking update this stupid thing then someone should kill them and get it done with. and the nurse might owl mum and that's never good.

they are still screaming. i'm going to kill them.
Current Mood: dead

(25 comments | Leave a comment)

January 25th, 1977


10:11 pm - ball shite.
yeah, so there's this ball coming up, right? Or something like that? We have to dress up as something or other? Aha, i already know what I'm going to be. It'll be the best costume there, I bet! I will win the best costume prize. Who is dumbledore hiring for entertainment?? but anyway, the costume..

It will be MANLY and not QUEER like some that will not be mentioned siriuspotterpettigrew.

Now, have owled mum about this because I didn't know what else to write in the letter, and I didn't want a fucking howler screaming at me because I didn't write to her, so, I told her about this dress up ball. She gave me loads of suggestions, but what does someone like her know about things like this?

Yeah, nothing.

so, I have taken it upon myself to pick my own costume (which is what I would have had it all along be) and, like i said, it's going to be the BEST COSTUME THERE. Nothing else will be like it.

And of course, i'll have the best looking date there too. .. we're supposed to have dates, right? Or something? Ahaha, wasn't paying attention, but I already know what i'm going to be.

Cici, you'll help me with my costume, right? you were always good at stuff like that. No make up though coz that's just stupid.

Anyone like my new icon??
Current Mood: awake

(110 comments | Leave a comment)

January 13th, 1977


11:16 am
Things i did in the last few days that are really really boring because this whole fucking school is BORING:

1. i finally got all of the itching powder off the of the mask I received for christmas and i polished it up and now I use it to scare what's-her-name's cat off and now i can get the chairs next to the fireplace! aha, victory is mine!!!

2. oi. which one of you other slytherin's stole my really nice warm pants?!? oi!! IT IS COLD DOWN HERE RETURN TO REGULUS BLACK IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I WHOMP YOU WITH RITA'S THINGS!!

3. it is reallyreally really cold down here. Hey Cici, let me borrow something warm? am about to die.

thank you, gorgeous. (you're not still mad at me, yeah??)

(32 comments | Leave a comment)

January 9th, 1977


10:14 pm - Ahahaha
Didn't go to the game, of course, had better things to do than watch GRYFFINDOR LOSE like I thought it might. even without going to the game i already know who dropped the quaffles and I KNOW EXACTLY WHO COULDN'T FIND THE FUCKING SNITCH and i know bloody hell who got smacked by the bludgers because I heard gryffindor played pathetically.

ahaha, we're going to win again this year, I can feel it in my bones. I would play Quidditch myself, but of course, i have better things to do.

attention to you-know-who-you-are:
I would like to point out that she is not dirt or trash or waste or ANYTHING of that sort and i will tell mum what you said if you say it again.

because i was so fucking boredCollapse )

(13 comments | Leave a comment)

December 29th, 1976


10:29 pm - Christmas hols
Mum owled me the other day for Christmas with nothing. SHE DIDN'T SEND ME ANYTHING THAT STUPID WENCH. Fine. She didn't give good gifts anyway. Bella always did, though. got some from her and various other fans but you know how it goes. parkinson, again, went home for christmas, so it made it better.

This was the best Christmas so far, I believe. Well, there was a time when I was nine, and that was a good Christmas too because Siri got his hair turned pink by Cici, and that was fucking funny. Oh, good times. how could I forget?? His hair was pink for a week as well and Bella taught me how to turn it different colours, but we both decided that pink was best. haha, siri just ran away from us until Andi took pity on him (remember that, Andi??).

It's funny to be here at school instead of at the Black Manor. it's not that bad, and I think i will stay here next christmas as well. because, of course, mum will most probably scream at me the whole summer and shite like that.

Oh, though, mum did send me something very nice. Rita!!! WHERE ARE YOU? i want to show you the book mum sent me!

(19 comments | Leave a comment)

December 25th, 1976


04:22 pm - what?
I never liked these stupid journals. As far as i see it, it relates to muggles too much for my own fucking tastes and I hate them. I hate muggles and I hate mudbloods and I hate my fucking house and everything. and I hate writing in these stupid journals. i'm only writing in them because i have nothing else to do and I just want to quit. how can we quit? can we quit? will it have anything to do with our marks?? If it's that case, then whatever.

Was going to go home this christmas, but mum would have yelled at me the whole time I was there and I can only take so much. and she wouldn't have let me have any sweets either. I've never stayed here for christmas and parkinson thankfully went home to his fucking mother, so, that's good at least.

I hate parkinson.

happy christmas, mudbloods.

(Leave a comment)

December 15th, 1976


09:51 pm - A wonderful update!
I would just like to say hello all students out there, and I have a small announcement:

It was terribly easy to hack into his journal, because his password, of course, was IloveRita. I’m just teasing, of course.

I told him to update this journal, but no, he wouldn’t listen to me and get his lazy boil butt off of the couch. He would like to say, however, that Rita Skeeter is a very attractive lady and knows much more than the rest of the Slytherin house does.

Always to keep you updated,
A friendly neighbor in Regulus Black’s journal.
Current Mood: cheerful

(8 comments | Leave a comment)

November 10th, 1976


10:57 pm - yeah yeah
Got a letter from mum about last year's marks and I could practically hear her yelling at me through her letter to pick it up or consider myself out of school. So, basic fucking thing I have to do is pick up this year's marks enough to pass so I don't get kicked out because I am not by any chance in hell staying at home with that raving bitch who won't stop SCREAMING IN MY EAR.

I bet anyday she'll send a howler just to make sure I'm still alive.

But wrote all the fucking schoolwork and shite on my hand so I wouldn't forget to do work...

I'm .. oh, nevermind, screw that..

er. Andi? Can I have a talk with you when possible?
Current Mood: tired

(8 comments | Leave a comment)

October 15th, 1976


05:35 pm - Question!!
Will points be taken off if we don't update this journal thing? (And what's this about McGonagall being here, eh? Why is she here? Is she going to bitch at us as well on here?) Because I have better things to do, really!! But I'll write here coz you all want to know about me, right? Don't answer that, because I know you all love me.

RITA, DO NOT IGNORE ME! Fuck, that girl is everywhere these days I can't even keep up with her, and she's, like, the only other fourth year around!! I think. But RITA WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT IN THE LIBRARY BECAUSE YOU WALK TOO FAST FOR ME TO TALK TO YOU, AM I FUCKING CLEAR?

And Bellatrix, can you send me more sweets? Or Narcissa? Andi? Please, beautifuls? Your cousin is starving over here, and mum is, well, mean and won't send me shite. Thanks!
Current Mood: awake

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

October 4th, 1976


09:44 pm - SCHOOL. SUCKS.
I hate school, I can't wait to get out of this blasted hell hole and shite like that. I hate classes, I hate Potions I hate Transfiguration I hate History of Magic (HATE HATE HATE HATE I HATE THIS STUPID FUCKING CLASS) AND I HATE SCHOOL. So much bloody work we have to do and I'm only in 4th year! SLAVEDRIVERS, THE LOT OF YOU FUCKERS!!

Oi, Rita -- Where are you?? Want to go bug that moaning ghost again? Coz you know you want to see me naked!
Current Mood: CHEEKY!

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

September 25th, 1976


02:11 pm - Yeah.
There's nothing really exciting to say except I think certain people on this thing are incredibly stupid and they are just real arseholes that need dealing with. Everyone fucking sucks!!

Now, Skitter has been really funny lately, of course, I'm not allowed to say why unless I want hand marks on my fucking face, but that's okay. Skitter can't do shit to me unless I blab her little SECRET (I know what Skitter's secret is, I know what her secret is!)!

I'm wisely saving all the sweets in a secret hiding place that only I know about, and I'm eating some chocolate now, just because you all want to know about MY fucking life. There's chocolate on the keyboard, but I don't care. Mum still doesn't know about the sweets!!! Hahaha.

Okay, off I go again.

(4 comments | Leave a comment)

September 12th, 1976


02:01 pm - Bored bored bored bored bored
Who's bored? I'm bored bored bored bored bored bored --

Yesterday was so boring. Nott, Bulstrode and Pitchard dared me to get something from Zonkos, but of course I had no money because Mum didn't want me to buy sweets, BUT because of my beautiful cousins, I'm eating a couple right now. Of course, Lupin was there with his stupid fucking friend... Pettigrew or something? Whatever, he was there and told me they probably have anti-stealing spells. Which makes sense but Lupin is Lupin and Lupin is a prick. Whatver.

-- Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored --

Hahah, went to Hogshead or whatever it's called because Nott wanted to go, so we did.

-- Bored as hell.

Narci went on a date with that Malfoy bloke, and I have told him and her that he's much better than that Lestrange prick because... well, for one thing, he's probably richer, he IS smarter (hahaha, anyone is smarter than the LESTRANGES - haha) and he seems like someone who would treat someone like her well. ... If one knows what I mean, because, Narci is the symbol of beauty. ... And that's about it.

Still bored.

Going to play Exploding Snaps I guess with someone. The chances of that curing my boredom = hahahahaha. That should be enough of an answer - okay, bye!
Current Mood: bored bored bored bored bored
Current Music: Nothing.

(14 comments | Leave a comment)

September 7th, 1976


10:51 pm - Update on the contest!
Such splendid outcomes. Well then, of course, Narcissa, Andi and Bellatrix are incredibly beautiful and special in their own way and each of them have contributed in some way to the contest. Somewhat. But! I believe all of you fine ladies deserve to be on my user info page, and you all shall be there, along with 'Reggie cannot decide, but you all win!', because I adore you all very, very much. Bellatrix, of course, will have her picture bigger than the rest (I shall explain why later, as she might hurt me).

Now! Er, what was the work for tomorrow? Did we even have any?
Current Mood: awake

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

September 6th, 1976


12:01 am - Gryffindors need to die, yeah?
I think those stupid fucking Gryffindors need to watch their bloody steps. In the past fucking week, I nearly got trampled on cause they can't watch where the fuck they're going. Idiots. If I wanted to die, it certainly wouldn't be that fucking way! I'll never die, now that it comes down to it - certainly not by Gryffindorks. No one's gonna kill Regulus-the-Great-Black.

And the contest shall end tomorrow. Continue sending in the sweets, my beautiful ladies!
Current Mood: energetic

(20 comments | Leave a comment)

September 2nd, 1976


04:36 pm - Who will win?!

Place bets here, ladies and queers! I, personally, am betting on Bellatrix - but ANYTHING can happen! Whoever sends the most sweets shall be named the favorite cousin and shall have their picture on my userinfo page! Place bets in the comments!

(35 comments | Leave a comment)

September 1st, 1976


10:16 pm - Yeah, back at school again!
Yeah, finally starting 4th year. We're going to beat those stupid Gryffindors to a pulp, aren't we? Yeah, Mum was yelling at me yesterday (when does she stop?!) about shit like that and doing well in school and talking about Sirius and shit like that.

Mum kept on nagging me about Sirius telling me about this and about that and MUM, damn it, I don't want to hear about the loser who is a disgrace to our fucking family.

Bellatrix! Mum told me to tell you that you and StupidFace are supposed to go there Friday for dinner and deserts and shit like that. Send me sweets, yeah? Mum hid them under the cupboard (the one that creaks) and she wouldn't let me take it with me. Send it to me, yeah? Please? You're my favorite cousin after all! And hex Stupidface for me!
Current Mood: bouncy

(51 comments | Leave a comment)

August 14th, 1976


02:11 pm - PARKINSON NEEDS TO DIE.
I HATE GEOFFREY PARKINSON HE NEEDS TO DIE. Stupid arsehole purposely tripped me yesterday and put Bulbadox powder IN MY SHORTS NOW I HAVE BOILS ALL OVER ME. I'm going to the fucking nurse after this, BECAUSE IT HURTS. Andi, send me some sweets?? Please, beautiful? I NEED IT!

And, Pringle needs to die as well. Writing lines. Please. What a fucking waste of my precious time. I bet that man is a fucking squib; fucking office smells like shite, that's what -- writing lines what a waste of time.

Everyone needs to die, I think. Except my three beautiful cousins, of course. And maybe Snape cause yesterday was his birthday, but tomorrow, he can die with the rest of them, I think.
Current Mood: IN PAIN

(10 comments | Leave a comment)


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com